Global Cacao Conference Preparation
Thanks for choosing to join us for this time of connection, learning & community. We are super excited to be hosting this conference and bringing together the global cacao tribe!
This page has all the info you need to get the most out of your experience at the conference and to be prepared for it.
Date: Saturday, November 7th, 2020
Time: 2 PM - 5:30 PM Eastern Time
Be sure to double check this with your local time zone
Cacao: Make sure you have cacao to drink for the conference. Allow at least 5 business days to receive your order for domestic U.S. orders.
Some notes on getting prepared:
- We will start promptly at 2 pm EST
- Prepare the drink before we start our call. The recipe is here. We will drink together on the call, so give yourself 10-15 minutes before the call to get the drink ready.
- Contraindications for cacao are here
- If you are new to cacao, we recommend drinking 2/3's of the full dose, to begin with, and then the remainder 30-45 minutes later (that will be during our call), if you are feeling up to it.
- Set the space at home. Make sure you are in a comfortable space that feels supportive of being in the ceremony. This might look like setting up an altar, burning some incense, having a room/space that is private, etc. Whatever helps you drop in more deeply to ceremony.
- Have a journal & pen handy, so you can write stuff down as we go.
Schedule & Workshops:
Be sure to review the schedule on the Conference Page for the most up-to-date offerings.
- There are 3 different sessions. Each session has 3-4 mini-workshops to choose from. You will only be able to attend 1 mini-workshop during each session, for a total of 3 mini-workshops.
- The main room mini-workshops will be presentation style, while most of the break-out room mini-workshops will be more experiential and interactive.
- We will be recording the Conference, which will include the Main Room mini-workshops, but not the break-out room mini-workshops.
- You will have received the Zoom access info with your registration (if you registered and didn't receive an email, check your spam folder). Please save it somewhere you will be able to find it easily.
- Participants will self-select the break-out rooms they wish to join. To do so, you must join the conference with the desktop or mobile app (version 5.3.0 or higher)
- We recommend testing/setting up Zoom prior to the call if you've never used it, to make sure you have the technical details out of the way.
- Please save the Zoom link somewhere you can find it, as it's your access to the call.